Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Job?!

Forgot to say earlier that I had an impromptu job interview after teaching today! I found out a couple days ago that there's an opening for a tutor at the after-school program at the school I teach at, and it pays pretty good too! So after I finished up for the day, I went and met with the director. I'd be working with a small group (usually no more than 8 kids at a time) of 5th-6th graders, for a few hours after school. They'll probably be able to work around the one class I still have every week (if I get the job...) and it's in the same building I teach in, which is obviously incredibly convenient. Oh yeah, and did I mention it pays good? (between $13 and $17 an hour...sweet!) So please be praying that I get the job!

1 comment:

Mark and Wendy said...

A job? What a novel idea! :) Finally something that might work around your school schedule...